AusBIG's objectives are to safely and effectively manage the obese person with bariatric needs by:
• Raising the awareness of safe planning of the journey throughout the healthcare system for the person with obesity who has bariatric needs
• Simplifying the process by which hospitals acquire suitable bariatric equipment
• Raising the awareness of the services available for transporting people with obesity having bariatric needs
• Promoting the development of suitable hospital facilities
• Asking AusBIG members for help in challenging situations through the on-line forum
Membership is open to professionals involved in the many area of care of the person with obesity who has bariatric needs.
When you join the Australian Bariatric Innovations Group you become a member of a community of professionals dedicated to improving the physical management and care of the person with obesity who has bariatric needs.
Membership is a small investment with big rewards.
Membership for Healthcare Professionals is FREE!
Become A Member Today